Well hello there teacher friends! After a longish break, let’s get back to Five for Friday with Doodlebugs Teaching! Love it!
Let’s roll with the theme of “What we did on Christmas break!” this week….and we’ll add in some sneak peeks of brand new, hot off the presses, school stuff for good measure! Here’s three great moments….and some helpful school stuff.
1. SURPRISE!!! Great moment number one! This precious granddaughter LOVES her cousin, who lives in Texas! (Yeah, I know! That naughty son of ours moved to Texas. Pfffft! I did NOT give him permission to do that, no sirreee! But they do not listen when they grow up! Pfft, pfft and pfft again! So one grandbaby lives there with our son and wonderful D.I.L.) Anywho….the Texas family came HOME (insert ridiculous happiness here) for Christmas, and surprised this sweet one. Here is the look of surprise she had when she opened the door to see her beloved cousin standing there on Christmas! Ahhhh….
2. THE NUTCRACKER! Great moment number two. We went to The Nutcracker and had a F.O.U.R. generation girls day out! Great Grandma, Grammy, Mom and daughter! So much fun!
3. SNOW! Great moment number three! We took the whole family to the mountains for snow fun. They don’t have REAL (in Washington terms) mountains or snow in Texas, so off we went! This Grammy couldn’t be happier to have ALL THREE grandbabies with her at the same time!
4. Now back to school…..sigh. We had to do a little work on vacation, ’cause that’s how we roll evidently. Need some easy to use, leveled reading materials for your guided reading groups, that match the themes you are teaching in January? Great! We got ’em finished for you! Our Winter Leveled Reading Passages bundle is finished and ready for you! It’s all about Winter Weather,Winter Changes, Ice and Snow, Animals in Winter, and many other Winter things. You can grab a copy here.
5. Polar Animals? If you’re teaching polar animals soon, those sets are finished too! Yay! You can check them out here!
It’s great to be back chatting with you! Hope things are going smoothly for everyone, now that we’re back at it! Smiles, Kristin